So I went and did it - Moved to Jekyll and Markdown. Hosted on Heroku with a full development pipeline behind it. I love how easy it is to create a branch, work in that, and have my review app up and running for reviews.

I also am attempting to do all development on my iPad now. With the keyboard it’s a reasonable platform for development. I also am playing around with code editors on the iPad. Currently i am using Working Copy. We will see how it works out.

Ok I found a problem with Working Copy. It’s editor does not seem to play nice with plain text. For example it replaces – with a —. I have not been able to find a work around yet. I guess I will have to look around.